Providing loving Christian support to men and women
who are re-entering the community from jail or prison.
PROGRAM AND SERVICES
Free 4 Life is a ministry to assist men and women who are being released or have recently been released from jail or prison.
Multiple individuals from the local Christian community have recognized the need for re-entry assistance for these individuals.
We recognize that those re-entering society often want to make positive changes in their lives, but past and current circumstances make re-entry a significant challenge.
FREE 4 Life believes that true freedom can only come by the forgiveness of God through the death and resurrection of Jesus.
We seek to provide practical and personalized assistance to individuals seeking to improve their lives and the lives of those they care about.
- Support men and women in their journey to self-sufficiency and integration into their community after jail or prison.
- Provide services to assist in finding employment, and education which can help them to be successful in gaining and maintaining their new freedom.
- Assist in providing substance abuse treatment, counseling, and spiritual guidance to ensure freedom is not threatened.
- Provide practical goods and services as needed to provide for transitional needs.
- Provide a loving Christian community which will accept freed prisoners, welcoming them into the community to become valued and contributing members of society.
- Provide needed support and intervention to overcome obstacles which would hinder individual’s successful re-integration into the community including physical, social, spiritual, and practical assistance.
- Provide exposure to the Bible and Christian principles which will provide the power of God’s redemption and restoration.
- Empower the men and women by providing the assistance they cannot provide for themselves but encouraging them to make every personal contribution possible toward their own restoration.
- Provide educational guidance (including tutoring) which may include: GED, Trades Certificates, and college degrees.
- Provide employment preparation, training, referrals, and placement.
- Provide mentoring which will provide guidance and support to overcome life obstacles.
For more information regarding FREE 4 Life or to get involved contact
Free 4 Life
c/o Hillsdale Free Methodist Church
150 Union Street
Hillsdale, MI 49242