And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds
Group Descriptions, Meeting Times & Places
Everyone is invited to participate in Life Groups. Please call the church at 517-437-2251 for more information.
Sunday School Adult Groups – (9:50—10:40 @ HFM)
- Faith at Work in God’s Family: Paul’s letters to Timothy & Titus – Fireside Room
- Jonah, Joel & Amos – Room 209 upstairs by the gym
- The Story of Scripture – Room 201 upstairs behind the balcony
- FREE 4 Life – Christian Life Skills – Upstairs in room 207
Other Life Groups Throughout the Week…
- Sermon Rehash: 1st & 3rd Sundays, 5:00 pm – Led by Pastor Keith Porter. Join us for a potluck snack time followed by a rehash of the past two weeks’ sermons. Bring your Sermon Outlines and a Bible. If we know you are coming, you will receive a questionnaire in your church mailbox the morning of the study. Meets September 1 through May.
- Ephesians —Engaging God’s Word: 1st & 3rd Mondays, 6:00 pm – There are two Bible study groups—one for women of all ages and one for men of all ages. Both meet at the Church. Childcare is provided if planned in advance
- Tuesday Ladies’ Bible Study: Is This the End? By David Jeremiah 10:00 am Studying how Christians should react to these times and realize God is in control. Held in the HFMC Fireside Room. Meets September 5 through May.
- Free Meth Fellowship: Studying Job with a Prayer Focus – Tuesdays 7:00—8:30pm This group is a blend of church and college students and meets at the Mauck Solarium on the campus of Hillsdale College. Meets September through April.
- Community Bible Study (CBS): 1 & 2 Corinthians – Wednesdays 9:15-11:15 am For Ladies & children through 3rd grade. Registration Fees: $35; $10 per child (scholarships available as needed) Contact Beverly Fall, 437-2316; bevfall.CBS@gmail.com Hosted September 4 through May at HFMC
- Hosea: Wednesdays 7:00—8:00 pm Led by Pastor Keith Porter and meets in the Sanctuary. Meets during the school year. Nursery is available for infants & preschoolers of those attending the Bible study or for those serving in Youth Group or Kid’s Club.
- David Jeremiah’s Book of Signs: 1st & 3rd Thursdays 3:30—5:00 pm Meets in the Fireside Room September 5 through May
- Christian Non-fiction Book Club: 3rd Thursday of each month, 6:00 @ HFM Discuss Books such as Blessing or Curse: You Can Choose by Derek Prince
- Free 4 Life: Life Recovery Bible study – Friday 6:00-8:00 pm Meets in Fireside Room @HFMC
- Men’s Breakfast: 3rd Saturday 8:00 am Begins with a breakfast in the Fireside Room followed by a Bible Study. Meets September 21 through May
- Meditation and Prayer: 1st Saturday of each month (In October meeting the 19th) 6-8 pm @ HFM Experience drawing closer to God
- Advent Study: Thursdays, Oct. 24, Nov 7, 14 & 21, 6:45-8 pm at HFM. Because of Bethlehem, Love is Born, Hope is Here!